The new filter to ethylene Green Keeper has several characteristics that make it the most advanced on the market
It is a filter constructed thinking in the fruit that must be protected, but also in people who have to assemble them
It’s a 100 cm long filter, and in its interior contains GK3 , which have an absorption capacity of +4 liters of ethylene/kg. The designers of this media took special care in the following aspects:-
- Low dust production.
- High efficiency. This lets to reduce ethylene level in the container more than any competing product.
- High capacity, without the use of sodium permanganate.
The system "Easyfit", incorporates the bridles on the plug, and transforms the operation of mounting the filter in something quick and comfortable.
- You do not need plastic bend flanges that are reluctant to pass between the holes of the louvers.
- Our flanges are performed with a gentle curvature.
- The anchor of the flange allows the bead between from four different positions. It is especially useful in truck mounts.
To find the correct sizing of the filter, Green Keeper offers two services:
Calculation of the absorption capacity necessary theoretical in function
- The type of fruit,
- The days of transport,
- Kgs to carry.
Remaining capacity test. After the shipment arrives at port, the used filters are ship to GKI laboratory for analysis to know the real use of the filter capacity. Variables like season, or different levels of maturity, can be assed using this system