Peak Scientific's Solaris nitrogen generator has been engineered and designed as a gas delivery solution for ELSD, Compact Mass Spectrometer instruments and TLD readers which can reduce downtime and increase workflow efficiencies. Built in Peak's state of the art ISO:9001 manufacturing facility by Peak's team of highly skilled and experienced gas generator engineers, Solaris can provide 10L/min of high purity nitrogen (up to 99.5%).
Developed with a space-saving design, Solaris can be placed on a benchtop and paired with an additional air compressor unit to provide air supply for labs without an in-house air supply or who wish to contain their gas supply in a single system.
- Variable outlet flow, pressure and purity
- Nitrogen for ELSD at up to 10 L/min, 100 psi and up to 99.5% purity
- Compact benchtop form factor, discrete aesthetic styling
- Colour indicative LED lighting for easy status awareness
- Optional Solaris Air Compressor stackable module
- Engineered on reliable and proven existing technology
- Manufactured and tested to highest spec in UK, CE/FCC certified
- 12 month comprehensive on-site warranty
Gas Type: Nitrogen
Outlet Pressureup to 100psi
Size (HxWxD) mm156 x 417 x 540mm
Size (HxWxD) Inches6.1 x 16.4 x 21.3 inches
Generator Weight12 Kg / 264 lbs