Analyzing System for the monitoring of protective atmospheres in food packaging (MAP). For continuous analysis (inline) and intermittent sampling via a needle e.g. from food packs. A flexible analyzer to guarantee quality and productivity of production processes. Available as a single or double analyzer for carbon dioxide, oxygen and helium.
- Sample and inline analysis possible.
- Ideal for controlling MAP-packages.
- Fast and precise analysis technology.
- Alarm signal triggered when tolerance limits exceeded.
- Ethernet-interface for integration into company networks.
- Easy operation via touchscreen.
- Optimal for standardization of the workflow.
- Fast measuring results of sampling.
- Permanent monitoring of set limit values.
- Internal audible alarm.
- Measured data storage.
For further information please find here under MAPY 4.0 data sheet: