Producing between 11 and 118 L/min of high purity nitrogen gas, the Infinity XE 5011 can comfortably supply multiple laboratory instruments. With a variable flow rate in relation to purity, set the flow rate you need to meet the total demands of the instruments in your lab.
Peak Scientific’s Infinity XE Series generators have been engineered to provide nitrogen to laboratories which already have an external source of clean, dry air which at a minimum meets ISO8753-1:2010 Class 1.4.1 (we can provide assistance on external compressors or pre-filtration systems as part of an Infinity gas generation solution). These systems contain no moving parts, are effectively silent whilst in operation and require minimal maintenance.
- Flow rates from 11-118 L/min
- Variable flow rate
- 135 psi outlet pressure
- Purity from 95-99.5% (flow rate dependent)
- Tried and tested membrane technology for high purity gas
- Small laboratory footprint – using minimal lab space
- O2 analyzer fitted as standard – only a single annual calibration required
- Optional purity shutdown feature
- True Eco mode - nitrogen supplied only when demanded by the instrument
Gas Type: Nitrogen
Outlet Pressureup to 135psi
Dew Point+3 °C
Size (HxWxD) mm500 x 500 x 995mm
Size (HxWxD) Inches19.685 x 19.685 x 39.173 inches